Heavy Industry Project Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Heysen Siegfried
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-22 2019-06-21 engineering Adelaide South Australia AU 5000 AUD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Working with this market leading organisation, you'll be involved in shaping and implementing sophisticated contracting arrangements for leading-edge technologies and assets that are world first. Working with leaders in the field, you'll have the chance to contribute to key and challenging projects that shape the future of this business.
As a Heavy Industry Project Manager, you may be required to perform the following tasks:
• Coordinate documents based on both internal and external requirements.
• The successful delivery, implementation to time, cost and quality of large multi-million-dollar Projects
• Understanding of the operational process that will provide delivery to the customer in a timely fashion.
• Ability to support and drive decisions.
• Develop, implement and maintain various project related schedules.
• Lead and manage a cross functional team.
• Identify problems and maintain priorities for work in process across both minor and major projects.
• Communicate across functions to report risks and issues
• Analytical Skills - Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyse data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources at the work group level.
• Critical Thinking – Ability to think big picture and approach all stages of the project with a holistic approach.
• Effective Written Comm - General knowledge of different communication materials (e.g., proposals, papers, user guides, reports, articles, promotional materials, brochures, web sites, presentations, speeches). Basic writing ability to assist in preparation of departmental correspondence and documents.
• Time management - Demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure, deadline critical situations
• Project Management Processes – Experience and understanding of project management processes, accompanied with strong leadership and a solutions-based approach.
If you are an Australian Citizen with a strong background in Project Management, then please get in touch
To apply please click apply or call Heysen Siegfried on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.