Salary AUD45 - AUD50 per hour
Consultant Ashley Scotto
Date posted 4 June 20192019-06-04 2019-07-04 admin-and-secretarial Welshpool Western Australia 58-60 Dowd St, Welshpool WA 6106 AU 6106 AUD 45 50 50 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the project management team through the management and flow of documents relating to a range of capital projects and any other areas of project delivery.
- Champion document control within the Company and be the first point of contact for all stakeholders regarding any document control matters
- Tracks the movement of all project documents and deliverables to the client within agreed timelines including liaising with internal and external customers (company offices, third party engineering houses, vendors etc.) to expedite documentation
- Issues and controls all outgoing drawings to clients, suppliers and other company offices including time logging and referencing documents for ease of retrieval
- Participate in and contribute to internal and external project meetings (kick off, project review, etc) to understand and manage document control requirements within contract scope
- Recommend document control systems and processes to adapt to and meet client requirements and expectations
- Maintain hard copy filing of project related drawings and technical documentation as required and in accordance with current procedures
- Liaise with project engineers regarding document control priorities and drawing designs to ensure document control contract requirements are met
- Provide project engineers with fortnightly document control status reports and escalate issues as required
- Audit closed projects for completion of as-builts
- Audit project documents and remove obsolete documents as required
- Experience with document control, project controls, project administration or quality control on large infrastructure projects.
- Minimum 3 -5 years document control experience within a projects or engineering environment in the mining or minerals sector
- Internal audit qualifications desirable but not essential
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in order to work with customers, contractors and other personnel on a daily basis
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- General understanding of project management principles
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced, changing environment with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team or individually on multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience with QDMS and Aconex is essential
To apply please click apply or call Ashley Scotto on +61 8 92660986 for a confidential discussion.