Civil / Structural Project Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Heysen Siegfried
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-13 building-and-construction Adelaide South Australia AU 5000 AUD 100000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working with this market leading organisation, you'll be involved in shaping and implementing sophisticated contracting arrangements for leading-edge assets and projects. As a Civil / Structural Project Manager, you may be required to perform the following tasks: * Coordinate documents based on both internal and external requirements. * First point of contact for the successful delivery, implementation and quality of large multi-million-dollar Projects. * Understanding of the operational process that will provide a timely delivery of project completion to the end client.
- Ability to support and drive decisions with safety front of mind.
- Develop, implement and maintain various project and cost related schedules.
- Lead and manage a cross functional team whilst assisting with mentoring and employee development.
- Identify problems and maintain priorities for work in process across both minor and major projects.
- Communicate across functions to report risks and issues.
- Analytical Skills - Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyse data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources at the work group level.
- Critical Thinking – Ability to think big picture and approach all stages of the project with a holistic approach
- Effective Written Comm - General knowledge of different communication materials (e.g., proposals, papers, user guides, reports, articles, promotional materials, brochures, web sites, presentations, speeches). Basic writing ability to assist in preparation of departmental correspondence and documents.
- Time management - Demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure, deadline critical situations
- Project Management Processes – Experience and understanding of project management processes, accompanied with strong leadership and a solutions-based approach.
- Sense of Urgency – Forward thinking attitude, accompanied with the ability to be hands on if required.
If you are a Project Manager with tertiary qualifications within in Civil / Structural engineering or a related space, then please get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call Heysen Siegfried on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.