Environmental Permitting Coordinator
Consultant Annie Sindel
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-07-27 engineering Victoria Victoria AU AUD 80000 110000 110000 YEAR Prodiel www.prodiel.com https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Bicolour.gif
Prodiel is a multinational company specialising in the promotion and construction of large renewable energy generation plants. Prodiel works for sustainability through integrated products and solutions with high added value. The company has experienced a meteoric international expansion over the past few years and is now entering the Australian market. It began its internationalisation in 2013 when it opened its first office outside Spain, in Chile. Now, Prodiel has a permanent presence in 13 countries including; Spain, Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Morocco, Kuwait, Guatemala, Panama and Saudi Arabia. Prodiel's first Australian project will begin construction in September
The Environmental Permitting Coordinator will coordinate and manage the permits and environmental authorisations to implement the project. The Environmental Permitting Coordinator will report to the QSE Advisor.
• Identity and evaluate fulfilment of the environmental laws applicable to the project
• Identify, monitor and verify fulfilment of the environmental commitments resulting from Environmental Surveillance Plans.
• Conduct Environmental cost study of the project for bid assessment
• Support visits to projects to check the status of the commitments and the environmental requirements are met
• Prepare, implement and supervise environmental plans and operating procedures
• Degree in Engineering or Environment
• Expert in environmental regulations applicable to renewable energy or electricity projects in Australia (5+ years)
• Implementation of Environmental Management Systems in accordance with ISO 14001:2015
Housing Allowance will be provided for the duration of the project
A full position description is available on request from Annie Sindel.
Robert Walters has been engaged exclusively by Prodiel to source multiple roles for this project. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
**Please note that any direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Annie Sindel at Robert Walters for consideration.**
To apply please click apply or call Annie Sindel on +61 2 82893175 for a confidential discussion.