Head of Business Development
Consultant Annie Sindel
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-08-09 engineering Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This company is a market leader in providing clean energy solutions to corporations. This company provides their customers will solutions to save on retailer costs of energy, through enabling alternative independent energy options. The Head of Business Development will be responsible for identifying and sourcing new opportunities by analysis of market trends.
The Head of Business Development will be responsible for identifying and sourcing new opportunities by analysis of market trends. This person will report to the General Manager.
- Undertake initial commercial risk analyasis
- Propose investment strategy
- Identify joint venture partners
- Forecast commercial structuring
- Forecast debt and equity structuring
- Consolidate project documentation for approved projects
- Secure licences/permits necessary for the plant
- Develop annual and quarterly Business plans
- Coordinate and secure PPAs
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years experience in investment in renewable energy field
- Understanding of technical and commercial evaluation of projects/solutions
To apply please click apply or call Annie Sindel on +61 2 82893175 for a confidential discussion.