Infrastructure Planning Manager
Salary great culture and salary package
Consultant Nicholas Kulakoff
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-25 engineering Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 135000 150000 150000 YEAR Adelaide Airport Ltd https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/adelaide-airport-logo.gif
Adelaide Airport Ltd (AAL) is an internationally recognised and award-winning employer of choice in the dynamic 24/7 aviation environment. • 18 key domestic and international airline partners with connections to more the 300 global destinations • Award winning and trusted brand with a strategic thinking and creative work environment • Oversee cutting edge development projects
As a major business centre, Adelaide Airport is executing its vision to be a globally connected, next generation hub with designated industry clusters through its Airport Business District – recently attracting major companies like OZ Minerals, Otis, Australian Clinical Laboratories and AFL Max.
AAL employs a growing and highly engaged workforce recognised for delivering exceptional outcomes. We identify, support and encourage leadership and innovation, and invest significantly in training and development.
• Oversight of projects at a planning and conceptual stage to develop quality, program and budget outcomes;
• Coordination and delivery of planning and conceptual designs for Ground Transport, Services Infrastructure and Airfield projects for Adelaide and Parafield Airports;
• Contribute to the development and approval of the Airport Master Plans for Adelaide and Parafield Airports;
• Development and management of the capital plans for Adelaide and Parafield Airports;
• Responsible for the technical standard of engineering works including the development of design guidelines;
• Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering or Project Management
• Experience in services design (engineering, project management) desirable
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, negotiate and influence people at all levels
• High level of computer skills, with sound knowledge of Microsoft suite of packages, project management tools and techniques
• Strong commercial acumen with the ability to make decisions based on cost and benefit analysis
• Ability to lead and collaborate and find the best solution to meet the need of a wider range of stakeholders
• Capability to write and develop technical strategies, polices, procedures, manuals and reports
If you are someone who enjoys thinking outside the square, would like to be part of a leading brand that recognises that our people drive our success and meets the requirements of the position then please apply
To apply please click apply or call (Nicholas Kulakoff) on (08 8216 3513) for a confidential discussion.