Asset Manager (Wind)
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-28 engineering Sydney New South Wales barangaroo AU 2000 AUD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Asset Manager (Wind) will be responsible for all Asset Management activities and outcomes in the current Wind projects. You would be working with the local and international teams and you will be reporting direct to the Head of Asset Management.
• Supervision and management of all relevant contracts (Asset Management / O&M, etc.), funding agreements, interconnection agreements;
• Ensuring on-going compliance with all law, legislative requirements, federal and state legislation in relation to the operation of the wind farms;
• Reporting on Asset Management activities and O&M services performance by the contractors;
• Managing and maintaining good relationships with authorities, NSP’s, AEMO the community and the owners;
• Participating and / or leading site visits and inspections involving third parties including operators and contractors;
• Providing Asset Management inputs for preparing OPEX estimations;
• Developing Scope of Works for AM and supervision for new projects;
• Support the company development team in the development phase of the Project with Asset Management and OPEX estimation for tender preparations.
• Deep involvement in re-finance/ selling process
• At least 2 years of experience in large scale renewable assets (Wind)
• Experience in Technical aspects of re-financing and selling process
• Relevant Engineering Qualification
• Good understanding of Asset Management methodologies
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.