Engineering Services Manager - 18month contract
Consultant Nicholas Kulakoff
Date posted 2 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-01 engineering Adelaide South Australia AU 5000 AUD 140000 150000 150000 YEAR Adelaide Airport Ltd https://www.adelaideairport.com.au/ https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/adelaide-airport-logo.gif
Adelaide Airport Ltd (AAL) is an internationally recognised and award-winning employer of choice in the dynamic 24/7 aviation environment. • 18 key domestic and international airline partners with connections to more the 300 global destinations • Award winning and trusted brand with a strategic thinking and creative work environment • Oversee cutting edge development projects
AAL employs a growing and highly engaged workforce recognised for delivering exceptional outcomes. We identify, support and encourage leadership and innovation, and invest significantly in the training and development of our people.
This 18 month fixed term contract is responsible for the delivery of the Checked Baggage Screening (CBS) and Baggage Handling System (BHS) upgrade, managing consultant, supplier and key stakeholder interfaces and documentation of the system operating practices at Adelaide Airport (AAL).
In addition, this position will inform concurrent facilities and infrastructure projects, advising on preferred engineering and maintenance practices to ensure optimisation of asset lifecycles and costs.
• Lead point of contact within AAL for delivering CBS Standard 3 & BHS upgrade project,
• Provide timely and effective stakeholder management in support of achieving project timelines
• Provide engineering advice and support in respect of additional capital projects who Inform maintenance planning for critical equipment
• Provide ad hoc input to development of asset maintenance programs for Terminal assets to optimise asset life cycle cost
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, negotiate and influence people at all levels;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively across different organisations and remote locations;
• Qualified Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineer
• Mechanical services or systems related background
• 8-10 years’ experience
• Ability to obtain and maintain an aviation security clearance
If you are someone who is keen to employee their engineering acumen, would like to be part of a leading brand that recognises that our people drive our success and meets the requirements of the position then please apply
To apply please click apply or call (Nicholas Kulakoff) on (08 8216 3513) for a confidential discussion.