Senior Project Engineer
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Nathan Giglia
Job Ref 1699560/001
Date posted 2 June 2022perth mining-engineering-operations/project-management 2022-06-02 2022-07-02 building-and-construction Perth Western Australia Perth AU 60000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is working on an exciting project building a
pipeline for FMG near Port Headland on a 26:9 roster.
Reporting to the Project Manager and Engineering Manager, the Senior Project Engineer is responsible for providing technical support during all phases of the project from conception to completion. This includes however is not limited to the following:
- Ensuring all work is completed according to relevant standards and specifications
- Assist with project cost estimates and material purchasing
- Assist commercial team with project cost forecasts
- Assist project controls with scheduling and forward planning
- Review engineering deliverables and manage any technical issues that arise
- Ensure all change management is adhered to
- Ensure site management have all relevant technical documentation
- Ensure all approvals from third parties are obtained, in accordance with schedules
- Regularly track and report on project status
- Oversee all HSEQ on site in collaboration with HSEQ team
- Liaise with various stakeholders, both internal and external
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant infrastructure experience within Australia
- Proven track record delivering projects
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Willingness to work on a 26:9 FIFO roster
What’s on Offer:
- Extremely attractive salary package (base plus super and uplift)
- Opportunity to work on some of WA’s most exciting projects
- Collaborative team environment
- Considerable career progression opportunities
My client is willing to accept applications from residents in any capital city in Australia.
Any applications sent directly to MPC Kinetic will be forwarded to Robert Walters to review.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Nathan Giglia on +61 8 9266 0963 for a confidential discussion.