Consultant Reginald Ram
Job Ref 1704170/001
Date posted 13 June 2022perth mining-engineering-operations/project-management 2022-06-13 2022-07-13 engineering Perth Western Australia AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This highly regarded organisation operates across Australia and New Zealand providing specialised water management and environmental solutions to a diverse client base. This is an excellent opportunity to join the business to work on an exciting brownfield project for a large listed producer.
- Providing technical and project management support to deliver safe, high quality, timely and on budget projects
- Supporting Project Managers with project planning, schedule development and maintenance, technical documentation, procurement documentation and supplier negotiations
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of engineering deliverables
- Developing and implementing project specific quality assurance documentation for workshop fabrication, factory acceptance testing, site construction, and installation and commissioning phases of projects
- Undertaking site supervision, testing and commissioning tasks
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Degree in mechanical or chemical engineering
- 1-5 years post graduate experience in a mechanical, chemical or project engineering role
- A general understanding of water and waste water technologies, and processes
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to write reports and technical information to communicate all levels of business
- Willingness to travel regularly within WA and conduct field work
What's on Offer:
- Immediate start in an initial contract with view to permanency
- Attractive salary package
- Collaborative and inclusive team
- Exposure to large, complex and interesting projects with tier one producers
- Structured career development pathways
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Reginald Ram on 08 9266 0934 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: PerthDate posted: 4 June 2022
MPC Kinetic is a market leader in the provision of essential infrastructure services and solutions of WA’s largest Mining and Renewables projects. This role is working on an exciting project building a pipeline for FMG near Port Hedland on a 26:9 roster.