Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tiphany Katselas
Job Ref 1709720/001
Date posted 20 June 2022perth mining-engineering-operations/project-management 2022-06-20 2022-07-20 engineering Perth CBD Western Australia AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable organisation as a Project Manager on an exciting brownfield project.
Located in the Perth CBD, this reputable organisation is a leading producer of sustainable energy solutions to the resources sector. This is a great opportunity to join the business as a Project Manager on an exciting brownfield project.
• Provide leadership and direction to fulfil project contractual commitments and successfully deliver within budgetary constraints
• Coordinate and manage the key deliverables of the projects including design, procurement, construction and commissioning
• Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the projects are delivered within the agreed scope
• Ensure all personnel involved on the projects adhere to strict HSE Management Plans
• Managing all commercial aspects of the projects and reporting on performance and progress
Key Skills & Requirements:
• Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
• 10+ years project management experience
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Experience within the power generation industry, with a solid engineering background in the design of power stations
• Ability to influence, delegate, lead and supervise a team
• Willingness to travel occasionally to site
What's on Offer:
• Perth CBD location
• Attractive salary package
• Collaborative and inclusive team
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Tiphany Katselas on 08 9266 0920 for a confidential discussion.