Consultant Annie Sindel
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-07-27 engineering Victoria Victoria AU 3000 AUD 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Prodiel www.prodiel.com https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Bicolour.gif
Prodiel is a multinational company specialising in the promotion and construction of large renewable energy generation plants. Prodiel works for sustainability through integrated products and solutions with high added value. The company has experienced a meteoric international expansion over the past few years and is now entering the Australian market. It began its internationalisation in 2013 when it opened its first office outside Spain, in Chile. Now, Prodiel has a permanent presence in 13 countries including; Spain, Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Morocco, Kuwait, Guatemala, Panama and Saudi Arabia. Prodiel's first Australian project will begin construction in September.
The QSE Advisor will lead, foster and ensure compliance with the quality, safety and environmental regulations and systems in the project, guaranteeing that the legal, company and clients requirements are met. The QSE Advisor will report to the Project Manager.
• Implement, monitor, certify and maintain the healthy and Safety Systems, with special supervision of compliance in projects
• Prepare, implement and supervise safety plans and operating procedures
• Develop continuous improvement process
• Report and consolidate indicators
• Implement control of aspects related to health and safety
• Assess legal requirements
• Environmental indicator reporting
• Schedule and supervise certification and registration of the company with public bodies and private clients
• 5+ years’ experience implementing and maintaining Health and Safety Systems and Quality and Environmental Plans in the construction and/or renewable energy sector
• Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental sciences or equivalent
• Post-graduate/Masters degree in OSH risk management an advantage
Housing Allowance will be provided for the duration of the project
A full position description is available on request from Annie Sindel.
Robert Walters has been engaged exclusively by Prodiel to source multiple roles for this project. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
**Please note that any direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Annie Sindel at Robert Walters for consideration.**
To apply please click apply or call Annie Sindel on +61 2 82893175 for a confidential discussion.