Market Surveillance Manager
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-10-20 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Market Surveillance is a global function within Markets Risk that brings together all aspects of regulatory and financial crime risk management. The Market Surveillance Manager team is a second line function who work together with the business and leverage advanced technology to help our client anticipate and navigate the forever changing regulatory environment.
• Paying c.$110k - $130k + Super + bonus
• Requires someone with Python experience
• Looking at a Leading Domestic Bank
As a Market Surveillance Manager you will conduct independent reviews for potential market manipulation and trading misconduct.
- You will be required to lead or collaborate on various regulatory responses and projects and provide training for junior members of the team.
- You will be responsible for driving the next generation of data analytics via the implementation of controls using machine learning detection methods (K-Means, PCA, ARIMA, NLP).
- You will be responsible for ensuring the controls are fit-for-purpose and fulfil the business requirements upon reaching a production state. You will also provide solutions on trade scenario improvements and process enhancements as well as package and present management information for periodic review.
- Strong understanding of Financial Markets products, market misconduct and Global regulatory obligations
- Knowledge in Python, R
- Business, Computer Science or Mathematics and Statistics Tertiary experience
- Must have strong self-awareness, team-oriented approach to problem-solving and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.