Dispute Resolution Manager
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD88,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2019-12-22 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 70000 88000 88000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to continued growth and the fall out of the Royal Commission we are looking for experienced complaints handlers to join this key unit of a Big 4 Bank. You will be responsible for simplifying the banking process for clients and customers, making it easy for disputed to be resolved.
You will be joining an established team who are responsible for multiple operations and service functions with a particular focus on complex and legally oriented queries
In this role you will be working as part of the team to ensure that the relevant responses are made to meet the needs of the customers and manage their escalations to a satisfactory outcome.
Duties will Include:
- Provide support as part of the operations team and service centre
- Lead and implement improvement initiatives
- Manage escalated member issues
- Work with the external administrators to ensure robust process and procedures are in place to ensure an efficient and effective service is provided to members at all times.
Ideal candidates would have:
- Previous experience of working within a similar role
- Exposure to governing bodies such as the Financial Ombudsman Service, VCAT and AFCA
- Previous experience of managing escalated queries
This is a great opportunity to further your career with a growing fund who have an exceptional working culture. To discuss this role further , in full confidence, please contact Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.