Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary Competitive Package + Bonus + Parking
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Ben Girdler
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting into the Australian Director of a leading internationally listed business, the Continuous Improvement Manager will receive ongoing training and development, career progression opportunties and significant exposure to senior stakeholders, both locally and internationally.
With a 50/50 split between projects and BAU processes, the Continuous Improvement Manager will have a broad and diverse range of responsibilities that requires demonstrable experience in a project based environment (either in a commercial or consultancy capacity).
- Idenitfy, drive and execute process improvement projects across the business
- Identify and implement cost saving opportunities
- Report on and analyse the success of completed projects
- Provide advice on profit maximisation strategy
- Deliver training sessions to ANZ staff
- Degree qualified
- Prior demonstrable experience in delivering successful projects
- Six Sigma Green Belt training would be advantageous
- Process Improvement background would be advantageous
- Outstanding communication skills
Located to close to public transport in Macquarie Park and with on site parking, this is a rare opportunitiy to drive the profitability of a leading international organisation, offering the successful Continuous Improvement Manager a generous salary package and ongoing personal development.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Girdler on 02 8423 1010 for a confidential discussion.