Location North SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-06 oil-and-gas 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Permanent opportunity for an experienced Logistics's Assistant to join a well established team based in North Sydney. The Logistics Assistant is responsible for all logistics and sales support duties required by the business as well as some ad hoc administration. The Logistics Assistant will have excellent communication and organisation skills and be able to work with global stakeholders.
- Updating pricing into pricing system ‘PROS’ in a timely manner and obtaining confirmation of pricing being published
- Providing USD/AUD FX updates to the pricing team to be uploaded into pricing system ‘PROS’
- Provide backup support for logistics function including order processing in Systems Application & Products (SAP)
- Creating delivery paperwork and generating required labels for relabelling and export shipments
- Customer communication on orders including tracking deliveries and assisting with the invoicing process
- Excel/PowerPoint Word proficiency
- Good verbal, written & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience working with SAP or ERP systems
- Experience in Supply Chain/Logistics background
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.