Customer Service Manager
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Super
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 7 March 2019 2019-03-072019-04-06 call-centre-and-customer-service Sydney South Victoria AU AUD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As Customer Service Manager for a Global leader within the Freight & Logistics Industry, you will be in a unique position to drive business performance and ensure customer satisfaction.
This organisation are a Global Logistics Provider, who aim to satisfy the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customised solutions and seamless, integrated information systems.
The business services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order and risk management, warehousing, distribution and customised logistics solutions.
- Nurture Customer Service staff in line with business objectives.
- Ensure the Customer Service team attends to all customer requirements.
- Attend to any escalations related to Customer Service issues, ensuring that each case has a root Cause Analysis and Action Plan implemented and communicated to the customer.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency.
- Work with the team on meeting KPI standards, including daily review of operational reports to ensure adherence.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key accounts.
- Perform periodical Business Reviews with clients to ensure that customer service expectations are being met.
- Deliver training to Customer Service Representatives as required, to aid career development & improve staff performance.
- Training & development of new staff members.
- Participate in staff appraisals in timely and effective manner.
- Ensure that new hires complete mandatory training inside required time frames.
- Excellent and courteous communication and phone manner.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to listen, comprehend, and effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Ability to convey knowledge and deliver training to staff.
- Communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Ability to define, develop and document business processes and procedures.
- High school degree or equivalent business qualifications/diploma.
- Minimum 3 years Industry experience.
- Demonstrated customer service skills, project management skills, problem-solving skills, and proven interpersonal skills
This organisation is looking for a stand out Customer Service Manager who excels in effectively driving a team and a conscientious business partner who strives for excellence in all areas. As Customer Service Manager for a Global leader within the Freight & Logistics Industry, you will be in a unique position to drive business performance and ensure customer satisfaction.
In return, they will offer a supportive & collaborative work environment with personal & professional development opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.