Salary AUD65000 - AUD75000 per annum + Super
Location Southeastern Sydney
Consultant Ben Sunderland
Date posted 4 October 2016
Due to significant growth, a leading freight forwarding company with a strong reputation in the industry are looking for an Account Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Account Management & Operations, you will be part of an innovative team that requires out-of-the-box thinking to deliver exceptional customer service to grow key accounts.
As the Account Manager your responsibilities will include...
- Customer relationship management – your ability to build long term commercially focused relationships with key accounts.
- Efficient & effective issue resolution and reduction
- Build strategies to trigger and drive business growth opportunities for both my client and your customers.
- Engage and coordinate internal stakeholders as and when required to meet transformation goals and maximising customer retention.
Qualifications of the Account Manager...
- Minimum 5 years' industry experience
- 2 years in Account Management or Customer Service
- Strong communication skills with great interpersonal skills
- Ability to pitch solutions and justifications to customers
- Highly organized
- A strategic mindset with a focus on both the customer and the business itself
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Ability to work autonomously
- Professional and positive team player
- Understanding of customer business drivers
In return you will get...
- The chance to join a leading Freight Forwarder
- An excellent rumneration package
- Work in a company who use cutting-edge industry software and have brand new state-of-the-art facilities.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Sunderland on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.