Air Freight Coordinator
Salary AUD53000 - AUD62000 per annum + Super
Location Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Consultant Ben Sunderland
Date posted 1 November 2016
A global freight forwarding company are looking for an experienced Air Freight Coordinator to join a growing team. They are looking for someone who is customer focused with the drive to develop their capabilities and skills and have the view to progress through the company.
Key Responsibilities of the Air Freight Coordinator:
- Preparation of relevant documentation and booking consignments with appropriate airlines;
- Liaising with clients, in-house transport fleets, airlines, airline terminals brokers and relevant government services;
- Updating EDI database;
- Ensuring clients cargo arrives at final destination within specified timeframes;
- Keep up-to-date with current industry changes and trends;
- Providing an exceptional standard of Customer Service to our clients;
- Other duties as directed.
Key Requirements of the Air Freight Coordinator:
- Advanced EDI knowledge
- 2 years working experience in air freight operations/customer service position within a freight forwarding environment
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management
- Advanced systems and MS Office experience (especially Excel)
- High level of attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Current Dangerous Goods Certificate and Security Awareness Certificate (RACA 2)
- Lodging export customs declarations
- Strong negotiation skills
To apply please click apply or call Ben Sunderland on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.