Export Ocean Freight Operator
Salary AUD55000 - AUD62000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ben Sunderland
Date posted 9 November 2016
Reporting into the Ocean Freight Supervisor, you will be a driven and hard working candidate with previous experience in the freight forwarding space.
Key Responsibilities of the Ocean Freight Export Operator:
- Be the liaison point for Export Customers including shipment registration and processing of documentation.
- Co-ordinate bookings with customers, transport /cartage and shipping lines.
- Working closely with Commercial / Sales teams for quotations and rate requests.
- Lodgement of PRA's / Shipping Instructions.
- Be the liaison point with overseas offices & agents.
- Pro-actively update customers on any issues that may occur and look to resolve issues immediately.
- Manage all situations that arise with the customers using a common sense and professional approach.
Key Experience of the Ocean Freight Export Operator:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Ocean Freight Exports
- Demonstrated ability dealing successfully with customers at all levels through high levels of customer service.
- Excellent at planning, prioritising & multitasking.
- Great communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word - Excel - Outlook.
- You are a self starter who works well with a team and autonomously.
In return you will be joining a global 3PL and freight forwarding company with an excellent name in the industry. They pride themselves on developing their staff and promoting internally.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Sunderland on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.