Location North Sydney
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
About the company: Exciting opportunity for someone to join a growing Australian business in the Manufacturing/FMCG industry based in North Sydney. The client employ based on core values.
About the Role:
Iconic Australia business growing through international growth are seeking an experienced Export Coordinator who has experience in the US and China markets. The Export Coordinator will ensure deliver in full and on time to our export customers around the world.
- Single point of contact for all issues related to order fulfilment, stock availability, delivery performance & customer receipt.
- Take complete ownership from sales order through to final customer delivery
- Ensuring Documents are completed in full and on time, meaning that there are no hold ups in customs or ports overseas.
- A customer first attitude with a key understanding of the impact exceptional customer service has on a growing business.
- Work as part of the broader supply chain service team to ensure processes, systems and procedures are constantly assessed and improved in line with business & industry best practice.
- 5+ years’ experience within Customer Service environments;
- 3+ years’ experience in Export Customer Service including documents management.
- Demonstrated experience in MS Office/ERP systems and intermediate experience in data analysis and reporting skills.
- High attention to detail & demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Superior communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities in a time-sensitive environment.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.