Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Great opportunity to work within Logistics for a leading healthcare provider. A well connected location in North Sydney, this represents a chance for a person with a logistics background to make the next step in their career. Due to continuous growth, this mulit-national company is expanding their team and want an enthusiastic and well organised person to join the Supply Chain team.
Logistics Coordinator role based in North Sydney with leading Healthcare company:
The main focus of this role is to coordinate logistics processes concerning service work order, consignment, inventory and returns inventory to the distribution function.
- Working closely with 3PL warehouses to ensure highest inventory integrity and orders processed on time.
- Collaborate with transport and freight forwarders to ensure deliveries on time and in full.
- Work closely internally with reverse logistics team on all inventory movements and requirements.
- Resolve issues with non-conforming parts when 3PL unable to process.
- Maintain accuracy of ERP (SAP).On time processing of transactions.
- Work closely with 3PL providers to ensure parts availability and delivery on time to meet customer expectations.
- Manage activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met.
- Experience in both Forward & Reverse Logistics process.
- High attention to detail.
- Previous SAP knowledge in similar role.
- Degree level education in Logistics or equivalent
- Highly reliable with the ability to work autonomously
- A good communicator with a mature approach
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on +61 2 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.