Salary AUD20 - AUD30 per hour
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Leading retail company are seeking a junior Import/Export Coordinator to join their team on a 4 month contract. Great opportunity for a junior person to work at a global organisation.
Logistics coordinator administrator to support the import/export function for global retail.
- Assist liaison between Stores and Freight Companies and Custom Brokers
- Contact freight companies and ensure quality and best possible processes are being followed.
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure timeliness of deliveries (both local and international).
- Support Stores in handling miscellaneous logistic issues.
- Assist to provide delivery instructions to Logistic Service Provide.
- Assist to coordinate all international transfers/repairs from Australia / New Zealand of merchandising out of the stores as required.
- Fill out documentation for export, produce invoices in SAP (mostly air, occasionally sea).
- Produce invoices in SAP.
- Collect documentation for cargo imported into Australia (mostly air, occasionally sea).
- Import/Export documentation experience in Australia is a must.
- SAP knowledge desirable.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excel skills.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.