Supply Chain Analyst
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2019-12-28 transport-and-rail Broadmeadow New South Wales Lambton Rd AU 2292 AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Supply Chain Analyst will have a customer centric approach to all outcomes and effectively give feedback to endure performance expectations are met. You will deliver development plans to ensure ongoing growth and development are reached.
The SC Analyst is the expert and champion for optimisation and based decisions in supporting tool. Primarily supporting the Service Delivery and a predominant focus is on technical execution for operational usage.
- Expand optimisation modelling, analytics, supply chain science and technological capabilities in order to continue to meet needs
- Perform "what if" supply chain analysis that extends beyond the daily process capability/capacity of the Service Delivery Team
- Gather input from stakeholders involved in all aspects of the problem or from others who have specialised knowledge, so that they can help solve the problem
- Examine information to determine what is relevant to the Member questions and what methods should be used to analyse the question.
- Use statistical analysis to analyse information and develop practical solutions to Members questions
- Tertiary qualification in engineering, statistics, operations research or applied mathematics
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, working in complex and challenging environment.
- Demonstrated experience with experimental design and quantitative analysis.
- Experience operating optimisation-based decision support systems
- Extensive knowledge of the Hunter Valley Coal Chain or supply chains
- Experience with AGILE project methodology preferable
- Experience in working in a customer centric organisation is preferable
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.