Store Operation Manager
Location Inner West Sydney
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 17 October 2016
Excellent permanent opportunity for a Store Operation Planner to join a well known FMCG company based in Inner West, Sydney. The large company are seeking an individual with excellent communication skills and previous people management skills within the FMCG industry. The Store Operation Manager will support the store manager in maximising sales at a store level and manage a large team to deliver high standards of customer service.
• Controlling stock and complying with stock management procedures
• Assisting with training, performance management, recruiting and retaining of staff
• Mentor staff to achieve financial targets
• Ensure merchandising of the store is of high standard
• Assist in the implementation of OH&S Policies and Procedures within the warehouse
• Previous FMCG experience in wholesale or retail environment management staff
• Excellent negotiation skills with relevance to supplier deals and customers
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Results focussed, driven to achieve targets
• Business, commercial and financial acumen will also be highly regarded
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.