Salary AUD85000 - AUD100000 per annum
Location Southeastern Sydney
Consultant David Taylor
Date posted 1 December 2016
A fast growing, family owned FMCG business headquartered in south Sydney is recruiting for a Production Scheduler with strong planning and organisation skills.
About the role:
The Production Scheduler, based in southeastern Sydney, will report into the General Manager for Business and Operations and work closely with the family owner and Marketing Manager.
The Production Scheduler is a key position in this FMCG business and is responsible for the overall production and logistics functions. This crucial role requires a detailed, diligent and hands on approach to managing the entire production process and various internal and external stakeholders.
- Interfacing between the internal sales, design and manufacturing functions of the organisation
- Managing the dynamic and rapidly growing national production schedule with numerous skus, working within short deadlines and timeframes
- Working with the existing production team, establishing and refining current processes, systems and reporting
- Managing and mentoring the current team while operating within extremely fast time frames
- Ensuring that orders are planned, produced and delivered to the business' diverse national client base, meeting all set timeframes (DIFOT) and achieving the lowest cost of production possible
- Manage and maintain all stock and inventory including monthly stocktakes
- Must have previous production management and planning experience
- FMCG industry experience desirable
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Great work ethic and commitment
- Strong IT and Excel skills
This is an exciting national role in a fast growing, family owned business working with products loved by thousands of people around Australia.
To apply please click apply or call David Taylor on +61 2 8289 3185 for a confidential discussion.