Salary AUD110000 - AUD120000 per annum + super, bonus
Location Western Sydney
Consultant David Taylor
Date posted 22 February 2017
A leading global manufacturing company based in west Sydney is currently recruiting for a Production Manager to lead a team and manage projects and outputs.
About the role:
The Production Manager, based in west Sydney, will report into the Site Operations Manager and hold responsibility for managing manufacturing production outputs and quality on a shift basis.
The Production Manager will work at the west Sydney manufacturing site and lead a team of employees in the production of a range of chemical based products.
- Drive improvement in plant efficiency, schedule adherence, quality and safety to improve business profitability and our relationships with internal and external customers
- Effectively manage a team of employees in the production of a range of coating products.
- Provide the maintenance team with the necessary skills to enable the ongoing improvement of the production line performance to best practice levels
- Identify and implement improvement projects within the manufacturing environment, including Lean and 5S
- Pursue a proactive program of maintenance improvements to meet business targets across all aspects of safety, quality, service levels, process yield and production line performance
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade/Plant certificate minimum - Diploma preferred
- Capable of pro-actively building & maintaining relationships with internal customers, contractors & suppliers
- Experience working in unionised environments
- Influencing and change management skills
- Hands on and technically strong but with a strategic mindset, a proven leader
This is a rewarding long term role, and the business has major growth planned for their market leading brands after a record profit year in Australia in 2016, and major investments being made in the site and manufacturing operations.
To apply please click apply or call David Taylor on +61 2 8289 3185 for a confidential discussion.