Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Pharmaceutical company based in North Ryde are currently recruiting for a Project Manager responsible for the management of key product development projects. A 9 month fixed term contract sitting within the Supply Chain function. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Project Manager is to work cross functionally on project deliverables within quality, time, and budget. Manage risks associated with key new product development projects. A fantastic opportunity to oversee the innovation of new products for a rapidly growing company with a high research and development focus.
- Manage multiple business projects simultaneously in line with business priorities and requirements.
- Contributes to developing/improving policies, standards, core processes, and evaluation principles.
- Oversees the organisational management and financial aspects of the projects.
- Contributes to and reviews projects proposals or plans to determine time frame, funding, procedures for accomplishing the projects and resource requirements at various phases of the projects.
- Coordinates cross functional internal team members to implement project tasks. Contributes to setting project evaluation parameters.
- Work collaboratively across the business and broader Supply Chain team to effectively share work in progress, plans, ideas and resources.
- Reports on progress to senior management on significant project milestones.
- Reports on assigned task to Supply Chain Manager on a weekly basis.
- Strong organisational skills and credibility.
- Proven track record in Project management and clear understanding of Project management methodology.
- Understanding of business issues and processes within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Understanding of project management principles and project execution
- Competitive salary package.
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience within evolving company within pharmaceuticals.
- Immediate start.
- Accessible location in North Ryde.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.