Salary AUD100,000 - AUD132,000 per annum + 15% Bonus
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Nicki McCaskill
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-14it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This individual will play a key role within the organisation and will own end to end procurement strategy processes within their sub categories. This role reports into an experienced Senior Category Manager and will be an integral part of the dynamic Procurement team.
• Develop leading edge sourcing strategies focused on optimal outcomes across the procurement portfolio’s spend on goods and services.
• Negotiate directly with key stakeholders, suppliers and contractors.
• Utilise exceptional contract management expertise across the sub-categories.
• Mentor and coach Category Advisors and work collaboratively in the broader team.
• Actively manage appropriate sourcing activities, supply market risks and opportunities to ensure delivery of best business outcomes
• Develop procurement options and recommendations based on an expert understanding of the supply market and business needs
• Some ICT Category Management experience highly desirable
• Tertiary Qualified
• Experience in heavy industry, resources, engineering, utilities or similar
• Broad experience in the use of contract precedents across different contract styles and level of complexity
• Understanding of State Government processes highly regarded
This agile environment offers career progression and training opportunities with the types of benefits and flexibility you could expect from a Government Owned Corporation.
To apply please click apply or call Nicki McCaskill on +61 7 30322250 for a confidential discussion.