Operations Contract Manager
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicki McCaskill
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-18 2019-07-10 public-sector-and-housing Brisbane CBD Queensland 12 Creek Street, Brisbane. AU 4000 AUD 150000 150000 150000 YEAR CleanCo http://cleancoqld.com.au
Robert Walters are proud to partner with CleanCo, Queensland’s new, publicly-owned clean energy company leading our State’s transition to a clean energy future. CleanCo is at the forefront of clean and low emission energy generation. CleanCo will deliver reliable, clean energy solutions at a competitive price for Queenslanders. CleanCo will facilitate a more dynamic and responsive energy market through a diverse mix of generation capacity and investment in renewable energy projects to deliver innovative energy solutions for their customers and increased market competition. Reporting to the General Manager, Asset Operations, the Operations Contract Manager is responsible for all contract activity across CleanCo’s assets and will provide oversight and management of all asset related contracts, including all suppliers, and service providers. The Operations Contract Manager will monitor and report contract and supplier performance to ensure contract obligations are met, contract value is realised, and benefits are achieved. In this role you will develop and manage key relationships with service and product suppliers to ensure competitive agreements are maintained and during establishment, you will contribute to the development of the Operations Contract function, including policy, process, frameworks and templates.
CleanCo is shaping the future of Queensland’s energy sector and this is an opportunity to align your experience with managing contracts for major assets with a growing organisation focused on customer needs.
• Contract Execution and Management
• Supporting the Procurement Manager in identifying and formulating the tender approach and contract execution
• Stakeholder relationship management with both internal stakeholder functions and CleanCo’s suppliers
• Extensive knowledge in managing contracts within the electricity power generation sector
• Extensive experience in developing operations contract strategy, planning and supplier management
• Ability and willingness to contribute broadly, particularly during the early stages of establishment
• Excellent capability to interpret complex contractual arrangements and understand obligations and risk
• Extensive experience in formulating and negotiating contracts, and contract performance metrics
• Excellent commercial and business acumen
• Relevant tertiary degree; Commercial, Legal or related discipline.
This is an opportunity to make a real difference for Queensland consumers and contribute to a renewable future. If CleanCo’s goal to increase competition in the wholesale electricity market, lower electricity prices, and facilitate a reliable and affordable transition to increased renewable energy resonates with you, please apply!
To apply please click apply or call Nicki McCaskill on +61 7 30322250 for a confidential discussion.