Salary competitive salary
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Mairead O’Halloran
Date posted 4 October 2016
Permanent opportunity for a Strategic Supplier Manager with experience across Logistics, Corporate Services (Marketing, Travel, Mailroom services).
- Ensuring of managed suppliers within the Portfolio according to the Group Outsourcing and Supplier Performance Management Framework.
- Driving the supplier management strategy working with Commercial managers and business stakeholders as required.
- Accountability for driving and supporting the Supplier Inclusion & Diversity strategy.
- Driving cost savings, demand management and continuous improvement initiatives by influencing relevant stakeholders.
- As required manage commercial activities around contracts with supplier.
- Indirect accountability of optimising the Group’s overall spending with the suppliers.
- Managing large and complex suppliers and become trusted advisor to the supplier relationship owners.
- Overall accountability for supplier performance against the contract.
- Managing multiple suppliers up to $150m spend
- Establishing appropriate governance frameworks as per Supplier Performance Management Framework.
- Initiate and lead supplier improvement initiatives by influencing key stakeholders.
- Overall responsibility of commercial & executive level meetings
- Contract Management: monitoring compliance to Contractual Obligations for both the business and suppliers.
- Perform financial & quantitative analytics to identify, drive and deliver commercial and process improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for setting the strategic direction for the portfolio of suppliers under management.
- Demonstrated experience in supplier management and relationship management
- Demonstrated experience in implementing supplier management frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in contractual management including contract negotiations
To apply please click apply or call Mairead O'Halloran on +61 2 8289 3123 for a confidential discussion.