Location Western Sydney
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 11 October 2016
About the role An excellent opportunity for a Buyer to join this growing Australian business in the pharmaceutical/consumer goods industry to oversee and manage the purchase of stock for all 5 stores and for all business to business transactions. The Buyer will liaise with suppliers, members and management to develop strong product categories that will enhance the profitability and performance of the group. The Buyer will report to the CEO and Finance Manager and also have 2 direct reports.
- Evaluate and negotiate supplier quotes and services and maintain a healthy relationship with them
- Analysing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends within the pharmacy industry and presenting new products to the CEO
- Participate and provide relevant information to promotional activities with stock
- Ensure all stores are fully stocked to achieve maximum sales levels for the business
- Manage your own financial budgets
- Effectively manage the stock and coordinate purchasing activities with relation to cost, delivery and quality performance
- Liaising with other departments within the organisation to ensure projects are completed
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience
- Excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally
- Confident and professional in the work place with a hand on approach
- Excellent knowledge of Word Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong negotiation skills and excellent organisation skills
Key Selling Points
This role is a key part to the success of the business. Become part of a growing and successful Australian company and develop your skills further. This excellent opportunity for an individual to take the next step in there career as a Buyer in the pharmaceutical industry.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.