Corporate Services Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Mairead O’Halloran
Date posted 28 October 2016
The corporate Services Manager will be responsible for procurement, contracts management, risk & compliance.
The corporate Services Manager will be responsible for the implementation and improvement of Corporate Services including procurement, contracts management, corporate insurance, enterprise risk management and business continuity for the organisation.
- Review the implementation of the businesses Policies and Procedure to ensure value for money supply of goods and services.
- Supervise & manage two members of staff.
- Monitor and report compliance with related internal controls.
- Periodic review of the preferred supplier panels with market testing.
- Recommend the use of applicable State Government Contracts managed by Procure NSW.
- Assist other divisions of the Corporation during complex procurement including detailed Requests for Quote, Tenders or Expressions of Interest.
- Manage the implementation and on-going monitoring/including maintaining the database of current contracts.
- Corporate Insurance
- Manage the annual insurance renewal program liaising with internal stakeholders, insurers and related brokers.
- Contribute to assessing insurance risk of projects or new initiatives.
- Manage the implementation and on-going monitoring of the Enterprise Risk Management policy and procedures to identify, document, assess and report risks.
- Strategically assess the monthly Enterprise Risk Management reports towards continuous improvement.
- Manage the implementation and on-going monitoring of the Business Continuity Plans including coordination of periodic desktop exercises, training and drills.
- Comply with statutory requirements and the organisations policies relating to work health and safety and support strategies to promote safe and efficient port services.
- Proven experience in provide services, consultancy and guidance on matters relating to key accountabilities.
- Interaction with Executive Team for Risk Management and Business Continuity.
- Managing Vendors / suppliers /Insurers and insurance brokers
- Contract Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Management of staff
To apply please click apply or call Mairead O'Halloran on +61 2 8289 3123 for a confidential discussion.