Salary AUD140000 - AUD160000 per annum + super, STI
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant David Taylor
Date posted 15 November 2016
A well renowned telecoms company in Sydney is looking for an experienced Bid Manager to drive further business growth.
The Bid Manager, based in Sydney CBD, will report to the Director of Solutions and take full ownership of managing the Bid process, including taking ownership of a range of small to strategic proposals end-to-end, coordinating teams for proposal submissions, inputting into the bid management processes, and building relevant project timelines and presenting bid reports.
Prospective Bid Managers should be commercially minded and have significant experience working within the Australian IT Managed services, System Integration, or telcos industry, as well as strong technical writing and relationship building skills to work across a variety of teams and deliver high quality proposals within tight deadlines.
- Preparing tender and bid reports to business units
- Overseeing the development of proposals by coordinating with the relevant subject matter experts
- Developinng detailed proposal plans and allocating tasks and responsibilities accordingly
- Taking ownership of the Bid process, ensuring the relevant processes are adhered to and content is accurate
- Coaching and mentoring the sales team, and working collaboratively with engineers
- Strong experience in a IT bid manager focused role
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills
- Strong organisational skills, including project coordination and multi-tasking
- Advanced MS skills, including building templates
- Ideally experience working on government related tenders
This is an excellent opportuinity to progress your career in a dynamic, fast growing business with a flat structure where you will have strong visibility across the Asiapac region and early responsibility to improve processes and help drive business growth.
To apply please click apply or call David Taylor on +61 2 8289 3185 for a confidential discussion.