Procurement Manager - Marketing Services
Location Inner West Sydney
Consultant Mairead O’Halloran
Date posted 7 February 2017
Exciting permanent role with fantastic company benefits for an experienced Procurement Manager with experience working with marketing spend
About the role
Excellent opportunity to manage the marketing spend for a large global business who provide world class advanced technology.
- Manage end-to end procurement activities initially with a pro dominant focus on marketing spend
- Develop and Implement commercial strategies for major and general suppliers
- Provide advice on the strategic and transactional aspects of sourcing to stakeholders.
- Lead and/or contribute to commercial engagement activities including, but not limited to, tenders and requests for proposal, supplier negotiations and contract development and execution.
- Supplier Relationship Management, managing high volumes of vendors, monitoring SLAS.
- Responsible to drive governance
- Drive Cost savings
- Degree qualified in Procurement /Commerce / Business
- Proven experience in a procurement manager role working in a Marketing centric organisation with hands on experience in Marketing Procurement Strategy , with a track record in building solid commercial relationships.
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Excellent stakeholder relationships skills ideally working with an international company
- Strong communication skills verbal & written
- Previous procurement experience with responsibility for delivery of procurement benefits including financial savings.
To apply please click apply or call Mairead O'Halloran on +61 2 8289 3123 for a confidential discussion.