Location Sydney CBD
Consultant James Rossi
Date posted 25 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
You will provide expert consultative procurement solutions to ensure client's objectives are achieved.
- Contract and category management: drive value to the clients through providing category development and ownership.
- Stakeholder engagement: exposure to executives of leading Australian retail businesses and suppliers
- Strategic sourcing: provide market research, scope definition, tender document preparation, tender evaluation, scenario analysis, negotiation, communication and award.
- Supplier performance management: analyse supplier performance, support supplier performance discussions, and create/develop strong relationships with suppliers.
- Degree qualified in Procurement /Commerce / Business, with MCIPS desirable
- Proven experience in a Procurement/Category manager role, with a track record in building solid commercial relationships with business here in Australia ideally working within the retail space.
- Excellent stakeholder relationships skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Experience setting up procurement processes and procedures
- Ability to work in a stand alone role but willing to grow and mentor a team when the business will require additional resources
To apply please click apply or call James Rossi on 02 8289 3202 for a confidential discussion.