Procurement Category Manager - Logistics & Warehousing
Location North Sydney
Consultant Mairead O’Halloran
Date posted 17 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager with a background in logistics.
About the organisation
This is a Global Leading Organisation , with over 140,000 employees across the world.
About the role
This position will be located in Sydney responsible for the logistics category, both transportation & warehousing across ANZ at present with a potential to expand .
Key responsibilities will include:
- Category Planning
- Business and Stakeholder Engagement
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Financial Planning and Reporting
- End to end procurement process from Strategic sourcing to contract management
- Degree/MBA Qualification
- Self starter and highly motivated person
- Strong experience in Procurement of Logistics.
- Must be very knowledgeable in Logistics & Warehousing Operations
- Spend Management of over 30m
- Strong communication skill
- Technical experience in SAP, Ariba preferable
To apply please click apply or call Mairead O'Halloran on +61 2 8289 3123 for a confidential discussion.