Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Mairead O’Halloran
Date posted 17 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Procurement Analyst to join an established procurement team.
Responsible for procurement master data management and governance, data analysis, identifying areas of opportunity and recommendations in accordance with business strategy. Reporting and presenting reports.
• Ensure regular data cleansing activities are undertaken to improve the quality of data available.
• Drive the use of sophisticated and innovative analytical methods to provide reports to support strategic decision making across the business
• Undertake spend analytics on suppliers and categories to identify purchasing trends, usage and opportunity for cost savings
• Regular reviews of identified spend categories
• Working with all stakeholders across all business units
• Managing supplier relationships
• Improve processes and document in SOPs.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Accreditation's in procurement are preferable
- 5+ year's experience in business analysis
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience using SAP,Ariba, Coupa will be preferred
- Highly developed analytical and reporting skills, working with complex data sets and analysis methods
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong administration background, experience in contract management preferable
To apply please click apply or call Mairead O'Halloran on +61 2 8289 3123 for a confidential discussion.