Procurement Contracts Specialist
Consultant James Rossi
Date posted 17 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
* 12 Month Contract * Public sector * Generous day rate * Gosford location
- Coordinate and administer the day to day arrangements associated with various suppliers and other third parties in support of workers insurance business.
- Manage enquires from contracted suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of contract management frameworks to guide and coordinate existing and future provider categories.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to align business objectives with supplier arrangements and represent the business with external parties.
- Provide operational support to the workers insurance business in the development, procurement, tendering and, administration and regulation of workers insurance products.
- Contract experience related to procurement activities
- Confident working in a high volume, complex environment
- Strong attention to detail as well as the ability to think strategically
- Is flexible and has strong problem solving skills
- High level stakeholder management skills and ability to work in a team
- Technical procurement and contract management expertise
- Previous insurance or finance experience
To apply please click apply or call James Rossi on 02 8289 3202 for a confidential discussion.