Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 5 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Permanent opportunity for a Purchasing Officer to join a busy team based in Sydney CBD. The role reports into the Purchasing Manager and ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
- Manage open Purchase Order requisitions to Purchase Order creation and placement on Vendors; accurately and effectively
- Back order Management; regular monitoring of the Back-order report to ensure all orders are being managed within defined SLA’s
- ETA Management; critical component of the Back-Order Management. This requires the Purchasing Officer’s to input the latest data from the Vendors into the Purchase Order. This is done through a combination of automated reports and proactive follow up with Vendors
- Goods receipting: regular monitoring of a database to ensure that all Vendor invoices are Goods Receipted within defined SLA’s
- Management of incoming requests; typically these are requests regarding the Purchase Order. These need to be dealt with accurately and efficiently/within defined SLA’s
- Experience in the IT industry is desired but not essential
- Tertiary qualifications is desired
- Previous experience handling purchase orders
- Ambitious to learn and and self motivated
- Ability to work in a team based environment
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.