Salary AUD115 - AUD120 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Mairead O’Halloran
Date posted 6 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Excellent permanent opportunity for an experienced subcontract specialist
As a Procurement and Contracts Specialist you may be required to perform the following tasks:
• Coordinate and document internal and external customer requirements. Identify sources of supply/demand variation. Monitor schedules and adjusts inventory balances. Identify problems and maintain priorities for work in process. Communicate across functions to report risks and issues.
• Conduct source selections, negotiate and document purchase contracts and binding agreements. Administer contract and contract changes. Enforce contract terms and conditions.
• Participate in the new business acquisition process. Assist in conducting bidder conferences.
• Gather performance data to monitor supplier capability, capacity and business health. Participate in supplier performance reviews and cross functional improvement teams.
• Participate in root cause analysis and development of improvement plans and monitor progress.
• Maintain relationships and communications with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
• Ensure import and export requirements are met. Identify and report suspect problems. Execute proprietary information agreements.
• Conduct process improvement initiatives.
• Analytical Skills - Skill and ability to: collect, organise, synthesise, and analyse data; summarise findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources at the work group level.
• Contract Structure and Terms - General knowledge of contract structure and terminology related to specified work.
• Effective Written Comm - General knowledge of different communication materials (e.g., proposals, papers, user guides, reports, articles, promotional materials, brochures, web sites, presentations, speeches). Basic writing ability to assist in preparation of departmental correspondence and documents.
• Procurement Processes - General knowledge of the responsibilities and tasks performed by various procurement departments/disciplines. General knowledge of the interactions between departments/disciplines and how their products/processes affect one another and impact non-Procurement processes (e.g., Engineering, Business, Operations, Logistics).
If you are an Australian Citizen with a strong background in Contracts Admin and stakeholder engagement then please get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call Mairead O'Halloran on +61 2 8289 3123 for a confidential discussion.