Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Victoria Winstanley
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-10-13 purchasing-and-procurement 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity for an experienced procurement specialist to develop their skills in a leading company within the financial services industry.
The procurement specialist will be responsible for performing analytics, driving sourcing initiatives, procurement governance, reporting and vendor sourcing and management. They will be working on key projects within the business to improve processes and form relationships with vital internal and external stakeholders. The specialist will be proactive and effective at working in a team as well as independently.
• Responsible for identifying sourcing opportunities through data analysis, market intelligence and working relationships with stakeholders
• Create value-based requests for proposals
• Facilitate business in defining appropriate business requirement, vendor performance requirements, key performance measures, vendor reporting requirements, and service level requirements
• Maintain vendor relationships and stay abreast of market trends
• Obtain cost reductions and process improvements to enable bottom dollar savings to improve shareholder value
• Procurement report compilation, generation and analysis
• Partner with business owners on strategy development, negotiations and vendor implementation
• Strong analytical and strategic sourcing skills with experience in hands on procurement
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders
• Ariba knowledge would be beneficial
• Strong communication skills
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Outstanding time management, organisational and administration skills
• Excellent level of attention to detail even when under pressure
• Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
• Tertiary qualification in a business or related field
• Minimum of 3 year's experience in a similar role involving business analytics, contract management and vendor management
To apply please click apply or call Victoria Winstanley on +61 2 82893232 for a confidential discussion.