Procurement Specialist - ICT
Consultant Victoria Winstanley
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-10-13 purchasing-and-procurement 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An excellent opportunity for a Procurement Specialist with expertise in ICT to progress their career within a government organisation. Contract role based in Chatswood.
The Senior Category Officer - ICT is responsible for the effective management of complex ICT procurement project processes from initiation through to contract execution and the effective influencing of stakeholders. This includes implementing commercial contractual and panel arrangements with relevant stakeholders.
In addition the individual will think of innovative ways to bring value to the organisation through procurement processes whilst ensuring full compliance with government framework.
- Accountable for delivery of ICT procurement projects using project management and change management
- Effectively engage stakeholders and develop procurement strategies
- Prepare procurement documentation for high value and high risk projects
- Contract development
- Prepare and plan negotiation strategy based on sound knowledge and research
- Apply risk management principles and apply guidance to cross functional projects on risk mitigation
- Supplier relationship management and develop robust and detailed spend models to provide insights into supply market and demand analysis
- Internal stakeholder relationship management
- Government procurement policy
- Tender management
- Analytical and work organisation
- Contract negotiation and legal knowledge
- Project management
- 3+years of procurement experience within public or private sector
- Undergraduate and strategic procurement qualifications
To apply please click apply or call Victoria Winstanley on +61 2 82893232 for a confidential discussion.