Consultant Victoria Winstanley
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-10-14 purchasing-and-procurement 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An excellent opportunity for a senior procurement professional to identity strategies and commercial divers to maximise commercial outcome in one of the Australia’s largest banks.
The Executive Manager will be responsible for managing the team of commercial managers looking after all non-IT third party suppliers spend, being accountable for a portfolio of about $2.2bn. They will need to show leadership capability in robust data modelling in contract commercials and help to develop and manage the financial relationship between the team and the rest of the company. They will need strong management skills and able to provide the team with strategic direction and guidance. The role will report into the Director of Commercial Insights.
• Provide direction from outputs of pipeline reporting
• Use commercial acumen to formulate and implement commercial modelling for contracts
• Optimise value driven by the team and communicate this value to stakeholders
• Be a focal point for governance for contract renewals and integrate with BPO on contract management and expiries
• Manage risks and report on any undiscovered issues.
• Ensure to follow company’s sustainability approach to all sourcing activities
• Research in best practice sourcing through forums and networking and utilise to improve sourcing activities.
• Leadership skills – achievement, teamwork and integrity
• Advanced relationship building and maintaining skills
• Consulting expertise
• Strategic thinking and problem solving
• Category management and strategy
• 7+ years of Management experience and working on complex end-to-end commercial activity
• Strong financial background with commercial acumen
To apply please click apply or call Victoria Winstanley on +61 2 82893232 for a confidential discussion.