Contracts and Procurement Officer
Location Southern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Mina Davogic
Date posted 27 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Contracts and Procurement Officer is responsible for administering Contracts and Procurement functions in accordance with established policies, procedures and guidelines. You will have the day to day responsibility for the coordination and implementation of purchasing framework, training, and internal and external reporting. An experienced Contracts Officer is requires who is able to negotiate new contracts with suppliers, claims verification, reviewing current contracts and assist with management of on site contracts to ensure KPI's are being met.
- Provide professional support, advice and assistance in relation to probity, equity, transparency and compliance to policies and procedures in the development of tender documentation and tender evaluation, to ensure the process is both compliant and consistent across the organisation.
- Provide professional support and advice to contract Responsible Officers, including assistance in the development of contract documentation, review of contract terms and the preparation or review of contract variations and renewals to ensure compliance
- Negotiate with suppliers in relation to credit agreements and other contractual issues, as required
- Internal and external reporting including lodgement of business case documentation
- Coordination of procurement framework to provide an effective, consistent and proactive approach to procurement functions within the organisation
- Demonstrated experience in the management of contract processes incorporating the planning, writing of specifications, contract negotiation and supervision
- Demonstrated experience in probity or compliance assessment processes regarding contract management
- Well-developed interpersonal skills combined with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills ensuring the ability to work effectively with people at all organisational levels
- Strong knowledge of procurement, tendering and contracts
- Ability to produce detailed reports and documents
- SOR Location
- Working in a busy and collaborative team environment
- Attractive hourly rate
To apply please click apply or call Mina Davogic on 08 9266 0922 for a confidential discussion.