Consultant Victoria Winstanley
Date posted 4 October 2018 2018-10-042018-11-03 purchasing-and-procurement 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An excellent opportunity for a Procurement Specialist to utilise their skills within Information Technology Services.
The Procurement Specialist will report directly to the Associate Procurement Manager, and is responsible for managing the deal registration process for the technology business. The primary objective is to ensure that all possible opportunities are deal registered ensuring business is won and margins are optimised.
- Manage the deal registration process
- Ownership of allocated vendor deal registration programs
- Assist with driving more deal registration submissions using sales engagement, education and collaboration
- Engagement with Sales and executive management
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive innovation and process improvement with regards to procurement activities
- Support partners with inquire related to pricing
- Vendor reporting and auditing
- Business acumen
- Relationship building and negotiation skills
- Procurement / Vendor management experience
- IT industry experience
- Understanding of supplier programs eg. Cisco
- SAP and Salesforce knowledge (beneficial)
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
To apply please click apply or call Victoria Winstanley on +61 2 82893232 for a confidential discussion.