Contracts and Procurement Manager
Consultant Victoria Winstanley
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-11-21 purchasing-and-procurement 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The Contracts and Procurement Manager will be working on a large-scale project implementing an Enterprise Solution for printing at the organisation. The role is within a government organisation and is a 5 month contract, based in Ultimo.
The role of the Contracts and Procurement Manager will be to consolidate suppliers for the print imaging category and be responsible for contract management across new and previous suppliers including contract negotiation. In addition, they will be responsible for the Procurement of sub-contractor services such as Bank – Payment Gateway, Cabling Contractors and Data Destruction. This is a 5 month contract within the public sector.
- Manage contract terminations and novation’s
- Manage contract variations
- Manage contracts through transition period (in conjunction with ICT Contracts Manager)
- Procurement of sub-contractor services required to deliver project (e.g Bank – Payment Gateway, Cabling Contractors, Data Destruction, Security Company – Removal & Banking of Notes/Coins)
- Facilitate process workshops between incoming and outgoing suppliers with respect to provided services and invoicing (Desirable)
- Analyse billing discrepancies and manage corrections (referencing contracts)
- 5 years in a similar position
- Contract Management and Vendor Management
- Procurement Processes
- Financial Processes (e.g Accounts Payable)
- Communication Skills (Writing)
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Workshop Facilitation (Desirable)
- Process Development and Mapping (Desirable)
- Time Management
- Contract Law (Desirable)
- Large scale project experience
To apply please click apply or call Victoria Winstanley on +61 2 82893232 for a confidential discussion.