Consultant Victoria Winstanley
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-11-29 purchasing-and-procurement 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Contract Manager to be a part of a large scale project within the rail industry. This is a 6 month contract based either in Alexandria, Granville or Burwood.
The Contract Implementation Manager will be responsible for managing a number of categories of non-core maintenance. A Transformation Program is underway to develop a planned approach for these categories. The Contract Manager will be required to implement and manage new contracts negotiated in line with the new approach. They will be responsible for the successful transition from the existing to the new contract and for the management of the newly contracted services.
- Understand and support key customers' needs and stakeholders' requirements to ensure high service
- Firmly manage the administration of the contract to deliver the results required.
- Review all contract related documentation submitted by the Contractor to ensure that it is consistent with contractual agreements.
- Advise the Business and Contract Managers on the contractual performance and compliance and obtain direction / advise / clarification as required
- Prepare clear, understandable and structured monthly reports
- Ensure that all risks relating to contract implementation and administration are identified, managed and reported
- In partnership with the Transformation team, plan and manage the transition from the existing to the new contract, including change management,communication, consultation, process and procedures activities.
- In partnership with the Transformation team,develop, test, refine and implement the new contract administration and compliance model,processes and procedures to ensure the efficient long-term implementation of the contract into the business.
- Experience in effectively managing contractors
- Highly skilled in Contract Management and Administration within a complex environment
- Excellent at building relationships and senior stakeholder engagement
- Able to manage a Process Improvement project and have experience in Change Management
- Experienced in designing and implementing contract transition plans with a focus on the business change management throughout the transition
- Self-starter and hands-on professional who can work independently
- Willing to travel
- National Rail Industry Worker (RIW) Card / Rail Safety Worker (RSW)
To apply please click apply or call Victoria Winstanley on +61 2 82893232 for a confidential discussion.