Contract and Catalogue Analyst
Consultant Victoria Winstanley
Date posted 1 November 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity for a Contract & Catalogue Analyst to be a part of a Source to Pay Project, which is intrinsic to the Procurement reform within a public sector organisation. This is a 6 month contract based in Glebe.
This position has come about due to a procurement reform and a new procurement operating model. Reporting to the UX & Catalogue Lead on the S2P project, this role is an intrinsic part of the project. The Catalogue and Contracts Analyst will be responsible for designing and implementing contract and catalogue, including the design and enablement of new and existing contracts into catalogues, and where appropriate, the migration of historic contracts into Ariba. The role’s primary function is to work with the technology vendor, the category management and strategic and tactical sourcing teams to design and implement the contract and catalogue processes and capability. The role also encompasses working with suppliers to educate them on new contracts being onboarded as well as catalogue requirements and catalogue content.
- Design and implement the process for contract and catalogue enablement and administration.
- Ensure that records relating to past and present contracts are evaluated for migration to Ariba
- Communicate and educate suppliers on new contracts being onboarded as well as catalogue requirements and catalogue content.
- Work with the category management and strategic and tactical sourcing teams
- Design the setup of category rules/manage buying channels
- Support business users (including suppliers) with more complex queries that are not resolved by the Service Desk through the trial implementation period, and commencement of implementation during the course of the project.
- Implement KPIs for effective performance management of contract by contract owner.
- Contribute to the creation of a safe working environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience in handling a wide range of enquiries and providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, taking initiative and exercising sound judgement in resolving matters that may arise as part of normal daily work.
- Well-developed negotiation, conflict resolution, relationship building and influencing skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to use initiative and exercise sound judgement and ability to prioritise workload during busy periods
- Experience with Ariba Network and a working knowledge of SAP Ariba software platform.
- Administrative experience in a tertiary organisation, working knowledge of academic institutions, structures and the higher education sector.
To apply please click apply or call Victoria Winstanley on +61 2 82893232 for a confidential discussion.