Consultant Mina Davogic
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
We are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager with extensive legal experience and with the ability develop transparent processes for the improvements of client and global contracts processes. Reporting to the CFO and Company Secretary, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of a global contracts register for each business unit.
- Liaise with business development team to develop and negotiate commercial contracts that maximise returns and minimise risks and coach teams on required outcomes.
- Develop & maintain a commercial framework to achieve a Global Contracts Register.
- Monitor contract performance and support business leaders in the development of recovery strategies for contract terms
- Participate in formal dispute resolution/negotiations and provide recommendations for resolution of disputes situations
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as an escalation point of contact for contractual matters raised by Business Units
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
- Project management of global or significant local contract renewal process
- Tertiary qualifications in contracts, legal or related field
- Demonstrated leadership of a global contracts function
- Ability to partner effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve best for business outcomes
- Experience in heavy industry will be highly regarded (mining, industry, gas or similar)
- Ability to lead and mentor local and international teams
- This progressive organisation offers a variety of flexible working arrangements. You will have the opportunity to engage your commercial savvy developing new contractual procedures and protocols for a true organisational transformation project.
- Ad-hoc travel will be required as part of the role
- Flexible working environment with the ability to work from home on certain days
- Stand alone role with ability to work autonomously and influence the business at a high level
- Attractive remuneration package
To apply please click apply or call Mina Davogic on 08 9266 0922 for a confidential discussion.